At Niagara Mills, we strive to provide enriched and inspiring lifestyle solutions to our valued customers.
Our expertise ranges from end to end – we apply exacting standards of innovation and services throughout the journey, from its origin as a single fiber of cotton, all the way to its culmination as an exhilarating and satisfying experience for all our customers. That is yet another feather in our cap.
Future Planning (New unit set up)
Our new high-tech vertically integrated unit is fully operational now.
- Automatic Textile Quality Control System as per ISO 8499
- 200 wider width sulzer looms
- Heavy duty fabric manufacturing capabilities
- Continuous dying plant with Thermosol dying of 125”
- Rajani Rotary of 26 colors , 125” finish width
- Wider width Mercerizing
- Reactive Printing
- State of the art back and forward process
- Certification of ISO-2000 and ISO-14000
- Environment friendly unit with water treatment plant
- Mercerizing & Bleaching plants from Max Goller, Germany
- Stenter 6 Chambers 126” width from Monforts, Germany
- Calender from Ramisch, Germany, 5 Bowl, 126” width
- Suker & Muller Double Action machine from Germany
- Curing and Steam Ager from STORK, Holland Width 120”
- Steam washing and Photo Engraving equipment
- Color Kitchen from STORK, Holland
- Selvedge Printing machine
- Pallet Packing
- ISO Certified Laboratories